Updated the colors of the regions (mostly islands) that belong to the previously colored countries. (Most of them may not be seen due to the map size)
- UK: Turks and Caicos Islands, Cayman Islands, UK Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands, South Georgia
- US: Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands
- France: French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Kerguelen Islands, Mayotte
- Netherlands: Netherlands Antilles
- Portugal: Azores
Also, due to some technical issues, Today (March 28, 2008) some countries/territories appeared/disappeared unexpectedly.
Liechtenstein has formally recognized Kosova on March 25, 2008, but it is made public on March 28, 2008.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of S. Korea confirmed for Kosova Thanks You team that South Korea has officially recognized Kosova as an independent state early on March 28, 2008.
S.Korea to Back Kosovo Independence
We have received many many e-mails from both Taiwan and China about the recognition of Kosova, and its position on this. We value all youre-mails. Please understand that this website is created to thank all the countries that are recognizing Kosovo as an Independent State. We are not in a position to take a side about the Taiwan issue especially at this critical time. We have decided to list only countries that are members of United Nations. Thank you for your understanding!
- 10:00 Prime Ministers leads off from Government to Parliament- hands over the request for extraordinary Parliament Session
- 11:00 Prime Minister makes public the request for extraordinary session of the Parliament
- 12:00 Assembly Presidency Meeting
- 13:30 Meeting of the Parliamentary Groups
- 15:00 Plenary Session of Kosova Assembly
- 18:00 Statement by three leaders at Hotel Grand MEDIA CENTER
- 18:30 Hoist of Independence Obelisk in front of the Youth Palace in Prishtina
- 19:00 Kosova Philharmonic Concert Hall 1 October
- 20:00 Concert in Prishtina Square
- 22:50 President and Prime Minister address the masses
- 23:00 Fireworks displayed at four different parts of Prishtina
(Disclaimer: This is not an official agenda. This information is not affiliated with any Governmental Institution)