Who Recognized Kosova/Kosovo? :) the Kosovar people thank you! (L)

Important information about Flag and Coat of Arms of Republic of Kosovo

The KosovoThanksYou team with the help of the flag designer M. Ibrahimi has acquired the correct values for the colors of the Flag and Coat of Arms of Republic of Kosovo. This information is currently only available on the KosovoThanksYou.com site.

In the past few months there has been some confusion about the exact colors of the Kosovar flag. Confusion stems from conversion between CMYK and RGB color formats, which was not done properly.

The colors on the Government Website are in CMYK format that have been converted to RGB without corrections. This makes the Kosova outline look darker on the screen. The correct RGB version of the flag as well as the color values are listed below.

At this point, this specification remains the only Kosovo Flag color standard publicly available.

Flag of Kosovo with Corrected Colors
Flag of Kosovo with Corrected Colors

Republic of Kosovo flag color codes:

Background: R:24, G:56, B:132 (or #183884)
Kosova: R:219, G:187, B:91 (or #DBBB5B)
Stars: R: 255, G: 255, B: 255 (or #FFFFFF)

Download high resolution: FlagCoat of arms

Coat of Arms and Flag Download in:
SVGEPS

7 Comments »

1. Guanhuai Zhou Said,

August 10, 2009 @ 11:25

The flag and the cost of arms of Kosovo is shining,shining all the time!

2. JordanT, Eastbourne, United Kingdom Said,

July 18, 2010 @ 12:38

From all of us here in the UK, and from myself, we wish Kosovo the best of luck! ;)

3. Dukagjin Baraliu Said,

July 23, 2010 @ 13:02

We thank you all the friends of Kosovo, and I wish Kosovo all the best in future. Kosovo is two years only, and I hope it will have good relations with all countries all over the world.

Best regards

Dukagjin Baraliu
    Switzerland

4. Andria Toreli,Tbilisi,Georgia Said,

October 12, 2012 @ 09:14

Heil Kosovo!!!
    Best wishes and best of luck,Kosovo and kosovars!
    Many greetings from the rep.of Georgia,God bless Kosovo and kosovars!!!
    Truly yours,

Andria Toreli

5. Kushtrim Said,

June 26, 2013 @ 06:23

I think the design perfectly symbolizes Kosova, but I think that the flag should have been the Albanian flag with the five stars representing the other minorities. I don’t mind this flag, though. At least we have one. :)

6. Michael Cottrell, United States of America Said,

February 14, 2014 @ 04:14

To the people of Kosovo, the United States and me wish you the best in your endeavors of becoming an independent nation. Good luck!!

7. Anonymous Said,

May 31, 2014 @ 18:29

I don’t even know much about Kosovo, but I wish her the best of luck from all of us here at the USA.