Who Recognized Kosova/Kosovo? :) the Kosovar people thank you! (L)

Orchestral Version of Kosovo National Anthem now available

The Orchestral Version of the Kosovo National Anthem composed by Mendi Mengjiqi is now available at the Kosovo Thanks You website.

This recording of the Kosovo Anthem was performed by the Philharmonic Orchestra of Kosovo on February 17, 2009, marking the first anniversary of Kosovo’s Independence.

Until now, the only version available of Kosovo’s Anthem was the computerized MIDI version. The Kosovo Thanks You team is making this version public for the first time.

You need flash player to play this music.

Download Anthem (MP3):

- Philharmonic Orchestra of Kosovo

- United States Navy Band

- MIDI

Related links:  State Symbols

21 Comments »

1. Canada Said,

April 1, 2009 @ 19:33

Very nice

2. besnik cecelia, Kosova Said,

April 1, 2009 @ 22:11

tingllon mire! po sikur me pas edhe tekst super kish me qene! pune e mire!

3. Adam, PERU (San Juan) Said,

April 2, 2009 @ 01:39

Nice… Muchas gracias

4. Butrinti, Gjakove Said,

April 2, 2009 @ 11:32

The Orchestral Version of the Kosova National Anthem it sounds enhanced.
    As a citizen of the Republic of Kosova I would encourage my fellow countryman and woman to write text proposals in order to make it complete and enable our anthem to light up the spirit of our citizens by presenting a common sense of belonging and identification with the values and features of our country.

5. Granit Said,

April 2, 2009 @ 23:04

I dont like it.. it is like a Film Presentation from WB ..

Love Kosova.. Peace!

6. pat Said,

April 8, 2009 @ 23:23

It’s a fantastic tune… I just hope they will re-record it, because at 0:17 – 0:19 sec. one instrument doesn’t sound as it should.

greetings from alabama.

7. leo Said,

April 14, 2009 @ 23:46

the orchestration is not what the composer wanted instend playing the B trompette the should be 2 french horns and as well the string part is not balanced, the timbales are to strong we cant here well timpanies. last sequence the trompette goes octave higher wich is not what composer wanted, as well to much cellos and double basse

8. Zach, USA Said,

April 20, 2009 @ 23:12

I wish there was sheet music available for the anthem so others can play it. I personally like the recording, sure beats the MIDI mp3 that the Kosovar Government keeps passing around.

9. tony, NYC, USA Said,

April 21, 2009 @ 06:33

EXCELLENT!!!

Love KOSOVA !

10. T0Mika, HUN Said,

April 23, 2009 @ 10:24

Beautiful!

I just saw a program on National Geographic Channel, featuring Mendi Mengjiqi. Did a Google search and ended up here. Congratulations!
    I just wish the new country all the dignity and peace this music conveys.

11. KosovoThanksYou Said,

May 9, 2009 @ 21:26

Sheet Music is now publicly available.

Check http://kosovothanksyou.com/symbols/#Anthem_of_Kosovo_Sheet_Music

12. Caro, Mty, Mexico Said,

September 26, 2009 @ 00:46

My friends and I r making a video ’bout kosovo for a class in high school. Kind of confusing to research, but cool :P

I ♥ KOSOVO!

13. erick fm Said,

October 5, 2009 @ 06:55

beautiful anthem..EXCELLENT!!!

love from indonesia

14. Casey Goranson, Toronto, Canada Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 22:27

The music itself works very well as a national anthem:
    1) The major key evokes positive emotions.
    2) The melodic line falls and rises; this evokes the idea of being able to overcome adversity and, literally, to rise again.
    3) The use of a contrasting quiet section provides a chance for listeners to step back, calm themselves, and prepare for the powerful ending. In addition, the overall dynamic contour of loud-soft-loud also suggests falling and rising again.

I look forward to the addition of lyrics to fit this tune!

15. A.Setiawan, Jakarta, Indonesia Said,

August 26, 2010 @ 06:53

beautiful anthem..EXCELLENT!!!

16. hermit Thessaloniki, Greece Said,

September 27, 2010 @ 11:47

Very nice! I don’t usually like national anthems but this one was spectacular!

Greetings from Greece

17. russell tabandera Said,

April 8, 2011 @ 22:56

thats asome you guys did a good job. im doing a report on kosovo.
    you mayby small but you are cool

18. Saikat Bhattacharjee , India Said,

September 29, 2011 @ 09:47

It is very beautiful

19. ANKUR PATEL Said,

September 30, 2011 @ 19:42

anthem music is very nice, flag is suit,what a country,
    i must visit kosovo as my first choice in europe.

20. ANKUR PATEL ,GUJARAT, INDIA Said,

September 30, 2011 @ 19:43

Anthem music is very nice, flag is suit,what a country.
    I RESPECT YOUR STRENGTH.
    I must visit kosovo as my first choice in europe.

21. Micah Cloward, East Storoudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States of America Said,

February 10, 2012 @ 19:18

I am currently researching Kosovo as my nation for a European country report. I believe the anthem sounds very nice, but request that it be made downloadable in other forms than Quicktime so I can download it, and I am sure that others would appreciate this.